Monday, August 27, 2012

An Anon Blog Triple Announcement

I have good news and bad news. Which would you like to read first? Ha just kidding. I can’t hear a word you're saying, so let’s start with the bad news.

With the ending of August, comes the beginning of school, which means a lot more on my plate. This does not mean I’ll be blogging less, but it does mean I will be making less bonus content. I’ll see if I have time, but it does not look like I will, so expect just a regular once a week post.

Now the good news: First, the bonus content for last week has been completed thanks to your suggestions. Anonymous suggested a short Choose Your Own Adventure that goes by quick but has unexpected ending, so I hope I satisfied! You can find it HERE

Also, your entries have been added to the Hot Vs. Cold bonus content, so if you want to see if your entry was included or want to add a new argument, go HERE

That is all! Thanks for all of your support, and I hope you have been enjoying the blog thus far!

-The Anon Bloggers

Awesome Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pingates